Telford & Wrekin Local Offer

SEND - Local offer

Frequently Asked Questions

Click a question to reveal the answer.

Home FAQ's


There is additional help and support for children at school without an EHC Plan. This is called SEN support and replaces the previous system of school action and school action plus.

The Local Offer will be a way to access support for these children and young people. Children and young people who are eligible for Social Care or continuing care services will continue to be, even if they are not eligible for an EHC plan.

SEN Support will be the support available in school for children and young people who have special educational needs but do not have EHC plans.

Additional SEN support is support to meet a pupil/student’s needs so that they can meet their individual goals.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.