|< Nov 2018 >|
15th May 2019
If you have sight or hearing loss, know someone that does, or work with people that do, the See and Hear Shropshire exhibition 2019 will be beneficial to you.
See and Hear Shropshire 2019 will feature:
- The event will be opened by Julian Jackson from Vision Bridge who last year completed his Big Blind Walk from Lands End to John O Groats. Julian will also be doing a seminar for us on the day called “Connectivity With Nature”.
- Exhibitors offering information and advice, and demonstrations of the latest technology. Take a look at a list of the exhibitors attending this year’s event so far
- Our 4th annual Boccia tournament, hosted by Shropshire Disability Network, with the awards presented by National Gold Medallist Specialist Olympian Jessica Hiles
- Seminars and Workshops covering Hate Crime & Disability, Mindfulness and Tinnitus, Deafblindness and more!
- All-ability cycling organised by Shropshire RCC
- Hearing Aid Maintenance Clinic, run by Shrewsbury and Telford’s Audiology Department – Sponsored by Salop Leisure
Free shuttle bus from Shrewsbury Train Station every 30 minutes
throughout the day.
First bus from 9.30am
For further information contact Pauline Rose at
VTTS on 01743 257746
or visit the website
See and Hear Shropshire
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
Location: Shrewsbury Sports Village
Location: Upstairs at Palmer’s Café, Claremont Street, Shrewsbury SY1 1QG
Time: 14:00 - 19:00
Beam is an emotional wellbeing drop in for children and young people aged 0-25, their parents and carers. There is no need for an appointment—just drop in!
If you have any questions, please contact us: